Friday, August 5, 2011

What are the 6 mysterious Trend-indicator criteria?

In months of work I have identified the six most important factors influencing the development of the overall market. From these six criteria results in my trend indicator, with which I am trying to predict the stock market.
 
Depending on the severity, the single criterion speaks to a rising market (criterion is positive), or a falling overall market (criterion is negative).
 
If criteria 4-6 are positive, that speaks to a rising market and I give my readers a buy signal.

If criteria 4-6 are negative, then that speaks for a falling overall market, and I give my readers a sell signal.

But if three criteria are positive and three negative criteria, then the previous signal remains.

If you follow in my future DAX trend indicator, you are no longer on the almost always uncertain forecasts of the experts from banks, funds, etc., dependent.

That means ... Do not rely on feeling or anecdotal evidence. Or on any stock exchange philosophies that are currently "in".

No comments:

Post a Comment